University of Calcutta offers a wide variety of courses under PhD discipline for candidates to choose from. Candidates applying for Calcutta University BEd Admission must fill the application form at the website before submitting it.
The University has released an application for BEd admission, candidates must visit the official website and must fill the application form, then the filled application form along with relevant documents must be sent to the University after paying the application fee.Later merit list of candidates who submitted the application form will be released, candidates whose names that are present in the merit list will be admitted for course
Candidates can access the complete details regarding Calcutta University BEd Admission here including the courses offered, eligibility criteria, admission process and admission fees.
Follow the details below for complete list of eligibility criteria of BEd courses at Calcutta University.
- Applicants of Calcutta BEd admission must have a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in Science, Humanities, Social Science with 50% marks at least.
- Bachelor’s of Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science & Mathematics with 55% aggregate marks.
- Candidates who are teachers are exempted from 50% marks criteria.
Steps to submit the application form:
- Visit the official website of Calcutta University.
- Fill the online application form.
- Enter the required details to create a Login ID and password.
- Make the application fee payment.
- Take printout of the confirmation page for future use.
- Submit the hardcopy of the application form along with required documents.
Informations Required for form filling:
- Marks / Grade obtained in major Examinations from 10th Standard onwards.
- The income of family per month.
- Scanned Photo (3.5 cm x 3.5 cm) in JPG / JPEG format and size < 50 KB
- One printed copy of the same photo required to be pasted on the application form.
- An Email-Id cannot be used more than once. A different Email should be taken, if required.
Documents Required at the time of admission:
- Acknowledgment Slip
- Candidate must have the copy of e-receipt, it could be downloaded from ‘Payment History’ through Help Desk.
- Self Attested true copies of marks-sheets of all the examinations passed ( 10th Standard onwards.)
- Proof of Date of Birth Certificate.
- SC/ ST / PWD Certificate (if applicable).
- Deputed teachers must submit the following along with the application form
- Approval letter of concerned District Inspector of School
- Appointment letter
- Joining letter in school
- Managing Committee Resolution copy countersigned by the D.I. (if approved)
- Released order from the school
- Deputation allowances will be allotted to deputed teachers from their respective Schools/Institutions.
- A printed copy of the completely filled in application form in all respect.
Candidates must make the application fee payment during the application process. The payment can be made online using Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
|For General Candidates||INR 300/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||INR 150/-|
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Applicants of Calcutta BEd admission must have a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in Science, Humanities, Social Science with 50% marks at least.
Marks obtained in major Examinations from 10th Standard onwards, income of family per month, Scanned Photo, One printed copy of the same photo required to be pasted on the application form.