IIT Delhi offers various courses under MTech streams for candidates to choose from. Applicants of IIT Delhi MTech admission must submit their application form online at the institute official website.
Candidates can access the complete details regarding IIT Delhi MTech admission including courses offered, eligibility criteria, admission process and admission fees.
Go through the complete details regarding IIT Delhi PhD admission including courses offered, eligibility criteria, admission process and admission fees here.
Follow the table below for complete MTech course details offered at IIT Delhi.
|Engineering Mechanics||Design Engineering|
|Chemical Engineering||Molecular Engineering: Chemical Synthesis & Analysis|
|Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering||Rock Engineering and Underground Structure|
|Structure Engineering||Water Resources Engineering|
|Construction Engineering and Management||Construction Technology and Management|
|Construction Technology and Management||Environmental Engineering and Management|
|Transportation Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Communications Engineering||Computer Technology|
|Control and Automation||Integrated Electronics and Circuits|
|Power Electronics, Electrical Machines and Drives||Power Systems|
|Design of Mechanical Equipment||Industrial Engineering|
|Industrial Engineering||Production Engineering|
|Thermal Engineering||Applied Optics|
|Solid State Materials||Fibre Science & Technology|
|Textile Engineering||Computer Applications|
|Atmospheric-Oceanic Science and Technology||Energy Studies|
|Energy and Environmental Management||Industrial Tribology and Maintenance Engineering|
|Instrument Technology||Optoelectronics & Optical Communication|
|Polymer Science and Technology||Telecommunication Technology Management|
|VLSI Design Tools and Technology||–|
Students applying for IIT Delhi MTech admission must check the complete eligibility criteria before submitting the application form because the application form of any candidate not eligible as per the Institute norms will be rejected. Read below for complete details regarding eligibility criteria for CU MA Admission.
- The applicant must have passed or currently pursuing the qualifying degree program.
- Candidates in the GEN/OBC-NC/EWS category must have secured at least 75% marks or 7.5 CGPA on a scale of 0-10 in the qualifying examination. If the candidate is in the final year of study, then these marks must be scored in the seventh semester or third year of study.
- Candidates in the GEN/OBC-NC/EWS category must have secured at least 70% marks or 7.0 CGPA on a scale of 0-10 in the qualifying examination. If the candidate is in the final year of study, then these marks must be scored in the seventh semester or third year of study.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Graduates
Candidates who are IIT Graduates or in the final year of study in IIT are eligible to apply for MTech admission via the direct admission method. These candidates must have 80% or 8.0 CGPA on a scale of 0-10 at the time of application.
Eligible candidates are exempted from GATE score requirement, they will be shortlisted based on their merit and will be called for personal interview by the institute.
Later candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview.
IIT Delhi MTech Admission Process
Admission to MTech courses at IIT Delhi is taken via two means. IIT graduates can take admission based on the marks in the qualifying exam. Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview based on their merit. Follow the step-by-step process below for taking admission to IIT Delhi MTech:
- Visit IIT Delhi Official website.
- Fill the application form online using the relevant details.
- Register for COAP(Common Offer Acceptance Portal) 2020.
- Candidates who applied via the GATE score can check their allotment status via COAP seat allotment schedule.
- Eligible IIT graduates need to login at IIT Delhi candidate portal for interview schedule.
- Complete the rest of the admission process as per instructions from the institute.
Follow the table below for application fee structure for admission.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Candidates can take admission via direct admission (IIT Graduates) and via GATE score.
Candidates who get shortlisted after applying will be called for interview as per the dates scheduled by the institute which the candidates will be informed of.