Kerala University offers various courses under Mphil and PhD disciplines for candidates to choose from. Candidates aspiring for Kerala Universit MPhil Admission apply online at University official website and should attend the entrance exam.
Minimum aggregate of 55% marks is the eligibility for attending the entrance exam. Those who qualify the entrance exam will be called for interview test.
For complete details regarding admission to Kerala University (for UG, PG and Doctoral courses) refer this link.
Follow the table below for complete list of courses offered by Kerala University for MPhil admission.
|Aquatic Biology and Fisheries||Arabic||Archeology||Bio-chemistry (including Medical Bio-Chemistry)||Biotechnology|
|Botany||Chemistry||Commerce||Communication and Journalism||Computer Science|
|Demograhy||Economics||Education||Environmental Sciences||Future Studies|
|Management Studies||Islamic Studies||Law||Library and Information Sciences||Linguistics|
|Home Science||Geography||Physical Education||Social Work||Computational Biology and Bioinformatics|
|Chemical Engineering||Civil Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Architecture||Basic Medical Science||Medicine and Allied Specialities||Surgery and Allied Specialities|
For Kerala University MPhil admission, the applicants must satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must have a Master’s degree in the relevant subject.
- The candidate should have minimum aggregate marks of 55% in total.
- For candidates under reserved category, the minimum aggregate marks to be scored is 50%.
- Students who are about to attend the qualifying exam are also eligible to attend the exam.
- Visit the Kerala University portal for doctoral programmes.
- Click the link titled “Register Here.”
- Enter Email ID and Phone Number.
- FiIl up the online application form on the next step.
- Upload the necessary documents including scanned photograph & signature.
- Pay the application fee online on the next step.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Documents to be uploaded
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination.
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th final examination.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Research Proposal.
Kerala University MPhil Admission Process
Kerala University MPhil admission has two stages, entrance examination and interview test. Candidates who are eligible for PhD admission by the University standards can attend the entrance exam and will be called for the interview.
These are the steps for the Kerala University MPhil Admission Process:
- After the successful conduction of entrance test, University will upload the merit list of candidates for the exam.
- Qualified candidates will be called for the Interview.
- After the interview document verification of candidates will be conducted.
- The admission of candidate will be confirmed right after the payment of programme fee.
Documents needed for Verification process
- Birth certificate of the candidate.
- Transfer certificate collected from the last attended institute.
- Marksheet of postgraduate degree examination.
- Provisional certificate (PG) for final year students.
- Migration certificate.
Candidates applying for Kerala University MPhil admission must submit the application fee online during the application process.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
The applicant must have 55% aggregate marks in total in Master’s degree, it is 50% for SC/ST category candidates.
Candidates must apply for the entrance exam, the qualified candidates will be called for interview and document verification. After the payment of proramme fees his/her admission will be confirmed.