Bihar Board was established in 1952 and is run by the Government of Bihar and is responsible for conducting examinations at secondary and senior secondary standards in both government and private schools.
BSEB is also responsible for conducting various departmental exams such as Certificate in Physical Education and Teachers Eligibility Test, Diploma in Physical Education for Bihar state and also Residential Entrance Examinations.
Bihar School Examination Board conducts examinations twice in a year for both secondary and senior secondary classes. Annual board examinations are conducted in the month of February–March. The supplementary examinations will be conducted in August–September every year.
- Applicants are required to download the Bihar Board Admit Card from the official website of the BSEB – biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
- Applicants are required to carry Admit Card to examination Hall without fail.
- Admit Card is compulsory for admitting applicants into the exam hall.
- The candidate should check Bihar Board Admit Card 2020 for any mistakes like Roll No., Candidates Name, Fathers Name, School Name and if found any get it rectified immediately from the concerned authority.
- Admit Card contains all the information of the candidates. It mainly include candidate Name, Parents name, Name of school, Roll Number, Subject Code, Centre Code, Centre Address. Candidates should preserve it for future reference at the time of results.
- Students of class 10th and class 12th can collect Admit Card/Hall Ticket from their respective schools.
- No student will be allowed to leave the exam center until the exam for the day is concluded.
Bihar Board Highlights
|Board Name||Bihar School Examination Board|
|Location||Sinha Library Road, Patna – 800017, Bihar Buddha Marg, Patna – 800001, Bihar|
Bihar Board Application Form 2020
- The candidates should visit biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in to download the Registration form and instruction PDF.
- Students of class 10th and 12th are required to fill the Registration form 2020 to appear for the state board examination.
- Candidates can approach the School Authority for registration.
- Candidates of class 10th and 12th must be careful while filling the Bihar Board Registration Form 2020.
- Students need to provide the required details such as Aadhar detail, D.O.B and Candidates Name, Parents Name, School Name, Photo, and Signature.
Bihar Board Syllabus 2020
Bihar Board Syllabus 2020 gives students an overview of the examination. Syllabus is provided on the official website of BSEB and is available as PDF format. Students are required to go through the syllabus carefully as it will help them in preparing ideal tactics to tackle exams with confidence.
Bihar Board Result 2020
The Results of class 10th will be declared on 10th April 2020 and 12th will be declared on 30th March 2020. Students are required to enter his/her Roll number, School Code and also the Centre Code to check their Bihar Board results. Applicants who fail in the first attempt are given one more chance to clear the subject by taking supplementary exams or compartmental exams.